Current Status: Optimism and Ruby

So I am reading this book: Learned Optimism. It isn't the usual tech fair, but it is full of scientific research rather than fluff, and the topic is something I need right now.

I went to the Salt Lake Ruby Brigade last night. Those guys are awesome. They only made fun me for using Windows once. ;-)

I should be studying Clojure so I am ready for Michael Feathers and Brian Marick's talk at Agile this year.

Not to mention prepping for my talk(s) at Utah Code Camp...

Comments

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I thought I had submitted a talk to UCC, but I guess I haven't. I'll get right on that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simpler Tests: What kind of test are you writing?

Architecture at different levels of abstraction

Episode 019 - Sustaining Communities